Interested in Applying?
If you are a Christian and feel called to serve in school leadership and have at least two years of experience in public and/or independent schools, come learn alongside some of the most promising emerging leaders in education.
Important Dates to Remember:
Application deadline: March 1, 2023
First day of class: June 21, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are eligible for scholarships ranging from $9,000-$19,000.
Criteria / Required Information
- Transcripts – Official transcript(s) of all prior undergraduate and graduate coursework
- At Least 2 Years of Service in Public and/or Independent Schools – For Texas certification, you must hold a valid teaching certificate.
- Personal Statement - A letter of intent describing why you want to pursue a degree in school leadership and believe you are a good fit for Baylor's MA in School Leadership. This letter should be no longer than 3 pages.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two letters of recommendation from individuals who know you and can speak to your educational or professional experience.
- Current Resume – Please send a current resume.
- No GRE Required
The application process is online only through the Baylor Graduate School. The "Apply Now" button links to the Graduate School portal.
All applicants must submit the information described in the "Required Information" above (letters of recommendation, transcripts, etc.) to the Baylor Graduate School before an application is considered complete.
Please contact us for immediate assistance at any time.